Thunder Fall Ball 3x3 Program for players in K - 8th grade.
- New and returning players are welcome. Players of all ability levels welcome.
- Each week players will be grouped with other players in their age range to play in small sided games.
- Players will play 3v3, 4v4 and 6v6 with soft balls on 3x3 nets. Everyone will play with a field stick, no goalie sticks allowed.
- Players will meet 1X per week for 1 hour 45 minutes to participate in games and work on stick skills and endurance in a fun, fast paced environment with players from K - 8th grade.
- All registered players will receive a T-Shirt. All players should wear a reversible jersey each week.
- Players are required to have a helmet, gloves, field stick and cleats or tennis shoes and water. No goalie sticks allowed.
- The Thunder Fall Program will begin Monday, September 12th and run for 6 consecutive weeks. 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17. Make-up date 10/24.
- Time: 5:15 - 7:00 p.m. on 9/12, 9/19 and 9/26
- Time: 4:45 - 6:30 p.m. on 10/3, 10/10 and 10/17 (adjusted for daylight)
9/19, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17
Powell Middle School (upper grass fields – southwest corner)
8000 S Corona Way, Littleton, 80122
Please email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org